If you receive either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA), the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) you may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme.
How it works
Find out exactly how the Motability Scheme works and its benefits.
The Motability Scheme offers disabled people who receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS) a brand new car every 3 years. Nissan Retail Group provide the car and the support you need so you can enjoy worry-free motoring, including:
- A fantastic selection of brand new cars from the Nissan / Renault range
- Motability provide you with Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Zero rated annual road tax disc
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mile allowance over 3 years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- You don't have to driver can also discuss whether optional extras or
adaptations might help make driving easier or more comfortable.
A new car every 3 years
Full RAC breakdown assistance
Choose an adaption
to suit your needs
Insurance, maintenance and
Up to two named drivers are included as part of your lease; these can be yourself, friends, family or carers. You can also add a third driver at an additional cost.
Therefore, you can still lease a car even if you don't drive - you simply nominate two drivers who can drive on your behalf.
Nominated drivers should normally live within five miles of the disabled customer's address. You'll also need to confirm that all proposed drivers agree to the terms and conditions for using a Motability car.
Only one nominated driver under 21 is permitted. This can be you or another driver who lives at your address. Drivers under the age of 25 can only drive cars in the lower ABI insurance groups of one to 16 and with a brake horsepower rating of 115BHP or less.
Please bear in mind that proposed drivers with certain convictions, disqualifications or endorsements within the last five years will not be allowed.
There are only three steps to getting a car on the Motability Scheme:
- Choose your car from our fantastic range of Nissan Cars. Have a look at our latest Motability special offers.
- Find a dealer. With over 20 dealerships nationwide there's bound to be one local to you. Use our dealer locator to find your nearest Nissan Motability Specialist. Your dealer can also discuss whether optional extras or adaptations might help make driving easier or more comfortable.
- Order your car. Once you've decided the exact model of car, your Motability specialist will take you through the very easy ordering process.
Check to see if you are eligible for one of our Nissan Motability vehicle offers.
TEST DRIVE OF