New Nissan Leaf 2.Zero Launch Edition
LEAF – 4.49% PCP – £1000 Deposit Contribution
Offer valid from 4th December 2017 to 2nd April 2018 at participating dealers only and subject to vehicle availability. Finance provided by Nissan Finance, PO Box 495, Watford, WD17 1BR. Subject to status. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Channel Islands). Terms and conditions apply. *NISSAN DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION OF £1000 IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN TAKEN ON 4.49% APR PCP NISSAN FINANCE PRODUCT. Offer based on 10,000 miles pa, excess mileage 10p per mile. Offers not available in conjunction with any schemes or other offers. Vehicle price includes first registration fee and 12 months’ road fund licence.
CHARGER OFFER | Private and Employee Retail Customers Valid from 2nd October to 21st December 2017.
From 2nd October to 2017, customers who purchase a current Nissan LEAF via an eligible sales channel; Private (P) or Employee (E) (For a NISSAN LEAF 2.ZERO exclusive launch edition, through a Private (P) sales channel only), from an authorised Nissan dealer may apply for a free 3.6 kW (or 7kW for the NISSAN LEAF 2.ZERO exclusive launch edition) home charging unit. Home charging unit to be installed by one of our approved charging suppliers which includes up to 15 meters of cable for premises that meet the suppliers’ minimum requirements for installation.
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Only one home charger is available per customer and must be applied for and fitted within the timeframe outlined below pursuant to condition 5.
- This offer is not available with any other offer (unless otherwise expressly specified), and is not available to business users.
- To qualify for the offer, you must: (i) be a resident of mainland England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales; (ii) have purchased or ordered a current Nissan LEAF or a Nissan LEAF 2.ZERO exclusive launch edition and (iii) be eligible for a grant from the Office of Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) to access the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme funding (EVHS). For details about whether you are eligible for the OLEV grant, please read the Government’s guidance note available here.
- Customers must submit the application for their Free Home charger (via one of the below appointed suppliers) within one month of their vehicle registration date. Failure to submit by this deadline will make the offer void, thereby no longer entitling the customer to a home charger free of
- Customers are also required to take installation of their charger within three months of their vehicle’s registration date.
- Installation of the charger must be conducted by either Chargemaster or POD Point (“Approved Charging Supplier”), and is subject to their own terms and conditions.
- If you purchase a current Nissan LEAF (either 24kW or 30kW), you are eligible for a 3.6kW charger However (subject to your premises compatibility), you may upgrade to a 7kW home charger (for an additional cost of £75 (including VAT) from Chargemaster or £95 (including VAT) from POD Point.)
- If you purchase a Nissan LEAF 2.ZERO exclusive launch edition you are eligible for either a 3.6kW or a 7kW charger for free (subject to your premises compatibility).
- If you are a loyal private (P) Nissan LEAF customer (qualified as a registered keeper of a LEAF for a minimum of 12 months and registered to a UK address on the applicable V5C.r) and you do not require a Free Home Charger (or charger upgrade), then you are eligible for an additional £230 Nissan Deposit Contribution on top of the current Nissan PCP Finance scheme (if taken with finance). This enhancement is not available in conjunction with the Free Home Charger. It is only available if a Free Home Charger (or charger upgrade) is not taken.
- If you are already own an electric vehicle and have a home charging unit installed that requires upgrading to be compatible with the new LEAF 2.ZERO, the Promoter will cover the cost of a cable upgrade and/or a power upgrade through one of our approved providers subject to condition 12 and the terms and conditions of the approved charging suppliers in condition 12.
- If our Approved Charging Suppliers find that your existing home charging unit is not suitable for an upgrade or installation, you will be liable to pay the Nissan Motor (GB) Limited for the costs of the home charging unit and the installation of up to £800 if you choose to proceed with the upgrade or installation.
- Your home charger may be fitted by one of Nissan’s two approved charging suppliers, Chargemaster or POD Point. The choice of supplier (between the two approved partners) is up to you. Please speak to your local Nissan dealer for more information about how to choose the supplier, and to place your order. Installation will be subject to the chosen approved charging partner’s terms and conditions which are available on the below links and should be reviewed fully before you place the order:
POD Point: https://pod-point.com/standard-install-and-olev-terms-conditions
- Nissan LEAF 2.ZERO exclusive launch edition. If you have pre-ordered this vehicle, you may have your home install completed prior to receiving the vehicle. If for any reason possession of the vehicle is not taken or the purchase is cancelled, you will be liable to pay Nissan Motor (GB) Limited for the costs of the home charging unit and the installation of up to £800. Following cancellation by a customer, Nissan Motor (GB) Limited would confirm the cancellation charges within 28 days, and will require payment to be made to the company within 14 days thereafter.